Y5 teacher Manchester
- Ofsted graded “Good” school
- Great transport links
- Extensive CPD opportunities
Are you a qualified Y5 teacher looking for a new opportunity? Would you be interested in teaching within the KS2 department of an Ofsted graded “Good” school in the heart of central Manchester?
“Due to the maternity leave of a current Y5 teacher in our KS2 department, the need has arisen for a Y5 teacher to join our supportive team. The potential Y5 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment with a range of extensive CPD opportunities.” School Head teacher.
The school are looking for a KS2 teacher with/ who is:-
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Negotiable pay up to £140 per day dependent on experience
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Located close to central Manchester with modern facilities and excellent transport links
Located in Central Manchester with excellent transport links, this is a popular primary school with a vibrant learning environment and an exciting curriculum. Their aim is to help children to grow into confident, articulate and talented individuals, who can function as successful members of the community. All KS2 teachers wishing to be considered for this post are urged to apply straight away.
To be considered – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the school and for a confidential chat please call Mahdiya on 01612421792.