KS2 Teacher required
- Close to Gospel Oak Station
- Long term Contract
- September start
Are you looking for short term/full-time work in a ‘good’ working toward ‘outstanding’ primary school?
The school are looking for a Year 4 teacher to provide maternity cover for 2 terms starting at the beginning of September 2016 and ending on the 11th of June 2017. The school is based in the suburbia of Camden and is only a 5 minute walk from the Northern line.
The school’s pupils come from a wide range of different cultures and backgrounds, making for an extremely unique learning environment. The schools motto is “growing together” as they believe that teachers and pupils should educate each other.
This not only makes it a fantastic place to teach, but a fantastic place to learn from the brilliant and understanding pupils.
This is a highly desirable position so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be a fully qualified teacher with experience in a year 4 classroom.
• Able to prepare work for students with varying degrees of ability.
• Will need to be available for interview and lesson observations in the next few weeks.
• Excellent chance to build a relationship with a ‘good’ school working toward ‘outstanding’.
• Brilliant leadership and management from a visionary Head teacher.
• Continued professional development courses offered by the school.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call: 020 7593 3072
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.