Level 2 & 3 TA's required- Camden- September '16
- Ongoing CPD training
- Competitive pay
- Local to Euston station
A local 2 form Primary School is looking to appoint highly motivated and talented Teaching Assistants to work alongside their dedicated staff to support individuals and small groups both in and outside the classroom. Level 2 and Level 3 positions are available for this post. The roles require candidates who are passionate about children’s learning and who have a rich knowledge and understanding of how they learn. They are moving into their new school building in September, this will be an exciting opportunity to join them in their new journey.
They offer great, well resourced, learning environments, collaborative approaches to teaching and learning and they need candidates with energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to support them in this work.
The school can offer you:
· State of the art, well resourced, learning environments.
· Collaborative approaches to teaching and learning.
· Fantastic professional development and tailored support programmes.
· Unique and rewarding career progression opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is passionate about children’s learning.
· Has a rich knowledge and understanding of how learners learn.
· Is eager to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning.
Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is essential as well as an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 qualification.
If you are committed to helping children to make progress in every lesson, every day we would like to hear from you. Please call Sean on 0207 593 3072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Term time only 36 hours per week – with opportunities to work additional hours for extracurricular activities