This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Exciting Opportunity for Supply Teachers!
Are you a flexible and passionate educator looking for new opportunities to make a difference? Are you enthusiastic about teaching and thrive in a dynamic learning environment? Look no further! Our school is currently seeking dedicated Supply Teachers to join our team on a temporary basis.
If you are looking for work that offers you the flexibility to choose when and where, this could be the perfect option for you.
We are looking for educators who would be happy to work in secondary schools on a full time or part time basis.
- Deliver pre-prepared lesson plans and maintain a positive classroom environment.
- Engage students in meaningful learning activities and foster their academic growth.
- Follow the school's policies and procedures to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Keep accurate records of attendance, behavior, and any other relevant information.
- Adapt teaching strategies to accommodate individual student needs and learning styles.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues to provide updates and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a relevant subject area
- Hold QTS (or an equivalent qualification)
- Proven experience working with students in an educational setting.
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to create an engaging learning atmosphere.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different grade levels and subject areas.
- Knowledge of the local curriculum and educational standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Join our supportive and dynamic educational community, where you'll have the opportunity to inspire and educate students while gaining valuable experience across various classrooms. As a Supply Teacher, you'll play a vital role in maintaining continuity in education and fostering a love for learning.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting teaching journey, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV. We look forward to welcoming enthusiastic and dedicated professionals to our team!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has announced that all pupils in England will keep learning maths up to the age of 18. Estimates show that around 8 million adults in England have the numeracy skills o
TeaserTips and Advice
As history teachers, we appreciate the significance of the past and revel in events that have shaped the future. For many, it brings great joy to share this rich knowledge in the hopes that it w
A great music teacher can have a huge influence on a pupil’s love for a subject. Interesting and engaging lessons will increase the likelihood of a student applying themselves and developing a p
As headteachers everywhere will be aware, the government have pledged £200m in funding to secondary schools looking to fund summer tuition. Evidence suggests that pupils who attend a summer school mak
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Engaging students is a key priority for any teacher, particularly in the STEM subjects where popularity has fallen in recent years. For biology teachers, there’s inspiration all around you – but it ca
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i
Despite his material being written more than 400 years ago, William Shakespeare’s work continues to be a core pillar of English classes the world over. This is particularly true in England, the birthp
GSCE season is upon us, with the new 9-1 grading system being applied to a further 20 subjects. While some expert recommendations have seen students cramming for as many as seven hours a day over the
The digital age is presenting students with new ways of learning – and indeed, new career options to explore post-study. But while the future for some students may be digital, the need for practical s