French & Spanish Teacher required - Rotherham
- Earn up to £775 per week
- Teach French and Spanish up to Key Stage 4
- Maternity Cover initially for 2 terms, could be increased for suitable candidate
A Secondary School in Rotherham have a temporary two term post from January 2017 for a Teacher of French and Spanish. This is covering a maternity leave and will be a full time position, working within an organised and dedicated MFL department, the school are happy to consider newly qualified Teachers of French and Spanish or those with many years experience.
“We have a maternity cover starting in January for a French and Spanish teacher, this will be two terms at the very minimum and take us through to August 2017. The ideal candidate will be a hard working and committed Teacher of French and Spanish with vast experience teaching the subject to GCSE”. – Head of MFL Department
- Teacher of French and Spanish in Rotherham
- Full time post covering maternity, starting in January 2017
- Two term temporary post in line with MPS £22,244 - £32,831
- Large secondary school close to central Rotherham
- Excellent facilities in this Languages department
The school is a large mixed comprehensive with excellent facilities and a recent Ofsted which highlights the rapid improvement under new leadership. Behaviour and the Leadership are graded as good, teaching and learning is a key area of the SMT focus and any Languages teachers interested in this post will be given a great level of support from the school, weekly CPD and unrivalled training will benefit you at this school.
Any teachers wishing to apply will need to submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 2413341 to be considered immediately.