Primary Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant (TA) required in Maidenhead.
- A welcoming and friendly school with an positive atmosphere
- Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling
- Could you make a difference to a young persons life?
Primary Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant (TA) required in Maidenhead for a September start.
• Supportive and knowledgeable staff and senior leadership team
• Welcomes both experienced and non experienced teaching assistants (TAs)
• Well established career ladder with multiple training opportunities
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Maidenhead urgently require a special educational needs teaching assistant (SENTA) full time. Experience is a bonus but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Education, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports or Horticulture graduates/trained professionals are looked-for but not crucial
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, Autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
If you live in Maidenhead or a surrounding area and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Hannah on 01189 071 531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)