Northamptonshire based Teachers required for SEN provisions!
- Access to CPD Academy
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Flexible work opportunities (part time and full time work available)
Are you a Fully Qualified Teaching looking to gain experience working in SEN Provisions?
If you have a caring, nurturing personality but limited SEN experience, Teaching Personnel can help you!
Even if you have no SEN experience, with the right attitude, personality and approach, you can easily gain experience working in the SEN Schools that we work with.
Ideally, to work for Teaching Personnel in this capacity you will need the following:
• An open mind and a willingness to work in a mixture of provisions local to you
• Be a fully qualified teacher and hold QTS or a Further Education teaching degree
• Be willing to plan, deliver and mark work where required (this is not always necessary but it is still part of our expectations)
• Be able to differentiate to a variety of needs including those with Autism, Learning Difficulties and other forms of SEN
• Confident to deal with students who may have impaired communication using a range of methods such as picture, symbols, visual timetables etc
• Be able to break down the learning barriers for students who may be working at extremely low ability
• Work closely with Teaching Assistants, sharing good practice with them
• Implement effective behaviour management
• Following appropriate safeguarding and behavior policies at all times
For additional information, please contact Ashley on 01604 521215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org