SEMH SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED IN THE FYLDE AREA
- 1:1 support with challenging students
- Some general Cover Supervisor work
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR WORKING WITHIN THE EDUCATION SECTOR? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH CHALLENGING STUDENTS?
If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you. I have a mainstream secondary school in the Fylde are who are seeking an experienced Support Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with SEMH students who can be quite challenging in the classroom environment.
The students tend to work in a separate part of the school if they have been temporarily excluded from their lessons, therefore the successful candidate will spend time working elsewhere with these pupils.
The role is full-time, possibly until the end of the new academic year, however the school are unable to give an exact length of the job role. They have quite a large number of SEMH and ADHD students who require additional support outside of the classroom and it is highly likely that the school will seek to employ more than one Support Assistant.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- The ability to think for themselves
- Experience of working with challenging students
- A welcoming and approachable personality
- The flexibility which this role requires
- A passion for working within the Education sector and supporting SEMH students
If you are interested in this position and you are available in September, please contact Hayley ASAP on 01772 842155 or send an email with an up to date CV to email@example.com