- Initially temporary position through till the end of the academic year with view to permanent contract following this
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’ with areas of in recent Ofsted inspection (2016)
- TLR responsibility available for the right candidate
Are you a Physics teacher looking to secure your next teaching post following the Christmas break? Are you moving on from your current post and would like to work within a school able to offer you excellent progression opportunities?
If so, please see the details of our client school who wish to appoint a Physics teacher in the new academic year.
*Initially temporary position through till the end of the academic year with view to permanent contract following this
*TLR responsibility available for the right candidate
*Ofsted graded ‘Good’ with areas of in recent Ofsted inspection (2016)
Due to a member of staff gaining promotion, this 11-16 mixed multi-cultural comprehensive have a gap within their Science department. Our partner school is situated in Rochdale, close to the A58 and accessible via all transport links from the surrounding areas; Halifax, Oldham, Manchester and Bury.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Science teachers wishing to take the next step up and progress into a role with additional responsibilities. The head of department seeks to appoint a driven Physics teacher who is passionate about closing the attainment gap and able to consistently deliver ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ practice.
The successful applicants will hold the following responsibilities;
• Help achieve outstanding progress in students’ learning through detailed planning and assessment
• Use a variety of teaching methods and resources, to sustain the momentum of students work and ensure increases in attainment
• Use assessment information to inform planning and maximise progress
For immediate consideration or further information please send an updated CV or cover letter to email@example.com or for further information contract the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1797.