PE Learning Support Assistant, West London
- Fantastic experience for those working towards their PGCE or Team Teach.
- The chance to be a role model and mentor to students.
- The opportunity to take part coaching the schools sports teams and driving them to succeed.
Are you a recent physical education graduate looking to start your career in education but don’t have the relevant qualifications and experience?
A ‘good’ Ofsted school located in West London is looking for the right candidate to support students from year 1 to 6 in physical education. The school is only a short distance from the central line making it easily accessible to the rest of the city.
The school has ‘outstanding’ behaviour and safety of pupils making it one of the top schools for a Learning Support Assistant to thrive. The school is led by a visionary head teacher whose passion commitment and drive are at the heart of the schools success.
The school are looking to interview for an immediate start so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be a recent graduate with a Physical Education degree or relevant sports degree/coaching experience.
• Ready to assist pupils with a wide range of abilities.
• Confident, driven and charismatic, able to forge a relationship of mutual respect with pupils.
To kick start your career in education today, send your CV and covering letter to Ravinderjit.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020 8982 3553
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.