PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER NEEDED IN PRESTON
- Temporary post to start Jan 2017 with the opportunity to be made permanent after a successful placement.
- The chance to work in an outstanding school as judged by Ofsted.
- Average sized Catholic school.
Are you a qualified PE teacher with QTS? Are you looking for work for Jan 2017?
Our client school located in Preston have the perfect opportunity for you. Required initially for the first term from Jan 2017, is a fully qualified teacher of P.E to cover a maternity leave within the department. Both Male and Female P.E specialists will be considered but it is essential that you are confident delivering high quality P.E to both KS3 and GCSE pupils.
- Located 5-10 minutes from the motorway with close links to the M55, M6 and M61.
- Catholic School with very supportive staff and a strong behavior policy.
- The opportunity to work in a very successful PE department which is growing.
You will be required to teach P.E up to GCSE level and the ideal candidate will hold;
*UK QTS and a PGCE specialises in secondary P.E
*Fully qualified teacher status
*An enthusiastic approach to teaching and a passion for raising pupil attainment
*Strong behaviour management skills to abide to the schools policy
*Commitment to working with a close knit team from January 2017 or ASAP
If you are interested in applying for the above position please do not hesitate to register with ourselves at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
or contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to Hayley.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)