Geography teacher - Manchester
- Full time temporary 2 term post from January 2017
- Large mixed secondary school with "good" Ofsted reviews
- £22,244 - £37,871 to match your experience
Are you a qualified Geography teacher looking for a position in Manchester? Due to internal promotion, this position has become available to start in January 2017 (or sooner if possible) – the Head teacher of this large secondary school is looking for a dedicated and hard working Geography teacher who can have an impact on pupils from the outset.
The Geography teacher joining this school will be fully supported by the Humanities department and have the opportunity to develop their teaching practice through unrivalled CPD and regular mentoring. Great subject knowledge is required for any interested Geography teachers, the timetable consists of KS3 and GCSE Geography, you will not be required to cover other subjects and the school follow the “rarely cover” rule.
- Geography teacher post, large Manchester secondary school
- Temporary post from January 2017, initially for two terms
- Contract in line with your scale point, MPS/UPS
- £22,244 - £32,831 (potential to become permanent)
- Large secondary school with outstanding facilities
With a recent Ofsted highlighting the schools improvement and capacity for further progress, this is a great time to join this mixed 11-16 comprehensive school. The successful Geography teacher applying will be teaching pupils who have “good behaviour – Ofsted 2016”.
If you are interested in this post, apply ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1794. Geography teachers will be invited for interview to suit your availability, this post will be initially temporary until August 2017 but would become permanent if the temporary period is successful.