Do you want to be a teacher?? - Get paid whilst you gain experience in Secondary Schools
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Gain Experience in the class room.
Do you want to be a teacher??
Are you a dynamic and energetic graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom?
Are you currently working as a Teaching Assistant and would like more responsibility?
Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers such as sports coaching, charity work or drama workshops? Are you looking to get into teaching and want to apply for a teaching qualification in the future?
Do you have or are you working towards gaining a Further Education or TEFL qualification and have experience of working with 16-18 year olds but want to work and gain experience within the younger years in secondary schools?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then `Cover Supervisor` work could be for you!
Due to high demand for these roles so far this academic year 2014/15, Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit a number of Cover Supervisors to work in a variety of secondary schools across the Durham area. Bookings can vary from cover for a few hours to a full day. The job will involve being:
- willing and able to supervise classes of 11-16 year olds, using strategies to manage behavior in line with school policy
- comfortable delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
- highly organised and able to communicate effectively
Our requirements for this post mean you must:
- have experience of working with secondary age children : we will need details for one reference to cover at least 6 months to prove this
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and full referencing process
- be passionate about working with children
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of secondary and SEN schools and academies within Durham area.