Cover Supervisors needed for the Spalding and surrounding area
- Flexible working hours
- An ideal opportunity for aspiring Teachers to gain real classroom experience
- Personal Consultant helping you obtain direct access into Secondary schools
Location – Spalding, South Lincolnshire
Salary – £50 - £80
‘Teaching Personnel urgently require Cover Supervisors for secondary schools in Spalding and surrounding areas for immediate work. This is an ideal opportunity for aspiring Teachers to gain real classroom experience.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will:
- supervise classes of children across all subjects and all Key Stages during periods of teacher absence
- motivate students and strive to raise attainment
- have a creative, flexible and resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet
- be educated to Degree level, or have relevant educational experiences or life experience to add value to the classroom
To apply for a Cover Supervisor position in Spalding and surrounding areas, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).’