Qualified teacher needed for daily cover across Northumberland- flexible options!
- Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach?
- Do you love teaching but not the extra workload that can come with it?
- If the answers yes then supply teaching may be ideal for you! We urgently require Fully Qualified Teachers on a day-to-day, part-time and full-time basis.
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, PPA cover, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and Course cover bookings we have in Northumberland school.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and where.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
You will work in a number of schools in and around the Northumberland area, this gives you the luxury to work in a variety of different schools.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Secondary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
‘Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Record Bureau - Full assistance provided.’
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Northumberland secondary branch on 0191 223 5071. .