Reception Teacher required within a ‘Good’ central Accrington School.
- Excellent classroom based references and an experience within the last twelve months is essential for this role.
- Experience planning, teaching and assessing ‘Read, Write, Inc’ Phonics is highly sought after.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum.
A delightful school in Accrington are actively seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and vibrant Reception teacher. You will be part of a supportive and hard working team of staff dedicated to the academic success of their pupils.They are looking for someone who is:-
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour and raising pupil potential and achievement.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context.
Candidates must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum, have a genuine passion for working with young children and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and knowledge of phonics schemes would be beneficial. Experience of subject specialisms and/or experience of co-ordinator roles would also be advantageous.
This is an amazing opportunity to help you grow and develop professionally. ‘There is a driving determination to ensure that pupils and adults in the school reach their full potential. Dance, school visits and musical opportunities are a core element of our curriculum. We also offer a breakfast club every morning; have close links with the toddler groups, parish, and offer after school activities. Learning is celebrated and openly admired. We work and learn together with you, and go that extra mile to make families’ lives better and brighter. We have well-resourced, spacious rooms and attractive learning environments. The school is a happy, stimulating and caring place and we expect very high standards of behaviour and good manners throughout the school.’
The school is easily accessible from junction 7 of the M65 and a variety of transport links. If you feel that you fit this pposition and are the right candidate for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.