English teacher - Tameside
- Full time English teaching post commencing in January
- Working within a brand new English department
- Access to the schools and Teaching Personnels training Academy
Tameside Secondary School is looking for an English teacher to start from January. This is a full time position until at least Easter but high likely to continue through to the end of the academic year.
This is an excellent opportunity for an English teacher who has QTS or NQTS to work in a school that has significant provisions in place to achieve success. You will be teaching English from KS3 to GCSE level so experience of this is beneficial.
As a result of strong senior management and a togetherness amongst departments the school saw a 9% increase in the number of students gaining at least 5 A*-C grades in their latest exam results.
“A thriving and ambitious centre of learning where each young person is challenged to achieve excellence.”
Teaching Personnel encourages interested applicants to respond straight away to be considered for this post. Situated in the SK14 area of Tameside the school can be easily accessed via public and personal transport routes.
Key benefits to the successful English teacher:
• Full time English teaching position from January
• Regular training opportunities and career development
• Excellent behaviour systems and strong senior management
Essential requirements for this position:
• Experience teaching English to KS3 and ideally GCSE level
• Professional attitude and engaging personality
• Fully qualified or newly qualified teacher status
To apply for this excellent opportunity please respond to this email and send a full CV to email@example.com
If you require more information please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch and ask to speak to Rob on 0161 242 1794.