Biology Teacher Oldham
- Attractive rates of daily pay (£110 - £165 per day)
- Full time post Biology teaching for a minimum of 2 terms
- Excellent results across KS3 re-sits and AS/A2
Biology teacher required for Oldham based college
Due to a maternity absence from January onwards, our client are looking to appoint a qualified Biology teacher to teach AS and BTEC Science to their post-16 cohort.
“We have an extended absence from January onwards and would like to meet suitable Biology teachers prior to that point to fill a gap in our department. The incoming Biology teacher will join a committed Science faculty with a track record of delivering excellent results across KS4 and post-16.” Assistant Principal
- College located on Oldham Way and accessible via a number of public transport routes
- Over 1700 A*-B grades at AS and A-Level for 2015/16
- Full time position for Biology teacher starting in January
- Maternity cover, initially for two terms but could extend beyond this
- High standards of teaching and learning which have led to a strong climate for learning
This post as a Biology teacher is suitable for a qualified teacher who has either progressed through a PGCE or another relevant teaching based qualification specialising in Biology. The ideal Biology teacher will have experience teaching BTEC Level 3 Biology and AS Level Biology previously, and a willingness to contribute to the wider scale of the department, taking on department responsibility for planning and marking.
If you are a qualified Biology teacher, looking to secure a long term position in a post-16 setting, then please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below, send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call Miles at Manchester North Secondary on 0161 242 1797.
*Suitable teaching references and an enhanced DBS are requirements of this post as a Biology teacher*