Teaching Assistant - Bolton
- Primary special needs school - Bolton
- Children with MLD, SLD, ASC and PMLD
- Long term and short term opportunities available
Teaching Assistant required from January for a primary special needs school in Bolton.
The school caters for children aged 5 to 11 with a range of needs but the role is working specifically within a reception class with children who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
Due to the challenging needs of the pupils in the school, you must -
* be a qualified teaching assistant/childcare worker - level 2 or 3
* have solid experience of supporting children with complex needs such as Autism
* be able to communicate non-verbally using PECS
* ideally be Team-Teach trained
* be willing to assist with personal care
This role will initially be a short term position covering a sickness, however there is potential for it to become a more long term post.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, please contact Annabel on 0161 242 1795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can register your details on our website at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)