Primary SEN Teacher required - Cheadle
- Primary SEN Teacher required - Cheadle
- Specialist SEN provision
- Convenient transport links, close to M60
Convenient transport links, close to M60
Our partner school situated in Cheadle is looking to expand their specialist team of staff from January.
This 'outstanding' provision caters for children and young people aged 5 to 25 who are on the autistic spectrum. They currently require an SEN teacher to work in their primary unit with children aged 5 to 11.
The role will involve working with children who are at different stages of the spectrum. Some of the children are non-verbal and therefore require a teacher who can communicate using alternative methods such as PECS and Makaton.
To apply for this exciting position, you must -
* be familiar with the primary curriculum
* be able to teach at the lower P-levels
* have experience of working within a specialist school
* be able to commit to a long term position
* have, or be willing to apply for, a child and adult DBS
This role will continue for the remainder of the academic year and has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
To work in this outstanding provision you must have a DBS that is checked for children and adults and is registered on the update service. Teaching Personnel are able to support you with the application for this.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0161 242 1795.