Art teacher Oldham
- Part time post from January 2017 (Wednesday/Friday)
- All Art teachers welcome to apply (NQT or experienced)
- Initial supply pay in line with experience (up to £150 per day)
Art teacher – Teacher of Art
Required from January for the remainder of the academic year on a part time basis, our partner school in Oldham are looking for an Art teacher two days per week to cover a void timetable. This position will require you to teach Art across KS3 and some GCSE, this is a part time position due to changes in timetabling and the departments structure and you must be available for the remainder of the academic year to be considered.
- Teacher of Art (part time 0.4) for the rest of the 16/17 academic year
- Teaching KS3 Art in this modern mixed comprehensive school
- Apply straight away for an immediate interview with school
- Located in Oldham, close to the M60 at Junction 21
- Good behaviour, leadership and management in this school
This position will have minimal responsibilities due to the nature of part time, you will work closely with the Head of faculty and ideally be an experienced Art teacher who can quickly engage children in at the start of January, all Art teachers are welcome to apply (NQT or experienced) and interviews are being arranged at short notice.
All interested Art teachers will need to apply straight away, please email your CV in response to this advert – email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794.