Teacher of Art for September 2017
- Full time, permanent post
- Suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher
- Excellent salary and benefits package offered
In September 2016, the school was inspected by OfSTED and was judged as ‘good’ in all areas. In particular, inspectors noted:
“A comprehensive staff training programme has been the key driver in improving teaching in classrooms over the last two years”;
“The behaviour of pupils is good. The school runs smoothly on a day to day basis with a clear code of conduct”;
“Across the school, pupils benefit from positive relationships with their teachers”.
On the school’s behalf, We are now looking to appoint a teacher of art to join their creative arts team which currently delivers GCSE qualifications in fine art, resistant materials, textiles and food. The school sees this area as one of growth and therefore the ability to offer a second subject from one of the above and/or photography would be desirable. Their creative arts team is housed in a suite of specialist rooms and is well supported with technicians and a generous budget for materials. This post would suit an experienced colleague or an NQT.
The school has developed an excellent training programme for staff and offers all NQTs:
• Specialist subject mentor and whole school professional mentor;
• Summer start meaning NQT’s can be paid over the summer holiday;
• KS1, 2, 3 and 4 experience depending on the interest of candidates;
• The opportunity to join a staff body which is highly effective, cohesive and happy.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Dominique on 02380 331 441 or email email@example.com your covering statement and CV.