Behaviour Support - Teaching Assistant - Truro
- Passionate about supporting students in the education sector
- Team teach trained
- Education sector experience : Pay per day : £48 - £65.
Are you interested in supporting young people who are out of mainstream school? Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils? Have you ever thought about working in an Alternative Provision, PRU or Behaviour Unit? If so then email Chloe on the Behaviour Support Team @ Teaching Personnel with your CV and cover letter - I would love to hear from you. email@example.com.
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch.
• Outgoing and fun personality
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Sports coaching
• Team Teach
• Youth Offending Services
• Challenging behaviour within family
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance
• Pro active and hard working
Our schools are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference! Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you! We have multiple full and part time roles available.