Key Stage 2 Year 4 Teacher, West London
- Brilliant opportunity for career development in a school with a friendly atmosphere
- The chance to work alongside fantastic staff who are committed to delivering the highest standard of education to their pupils.
- CPD, classroom management and other training courses available each term
Do you want the opportunity to work in an ever improving school and have the chance to make a real difference?
A primary school in Hillingdon is currently looking for the right candidate to bring an excellent level of teaching to their school. It is only a 5 minute walk from the nearest train station.
The school has formed a unique relationship between pupils and teachers, one of friendship and mutual respect. As a result of this, behaviour and attendance at the school has risen and achieved a ‘good’ Ofsted rating.
In other areas of the school however there is need for improvement. They need a determined, ambitious and hard working teacher to assist them with the challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the visionary head teacher and senior staff to bring an outstanding level of teaching to the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully or newly qualified teacher with classroom experience.
• Have knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Be determined and hardworking, ready to hit the ground running.
The school are looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0208 982 3553