Special Educational Needs staff required across Nottinghamshire!
- Full-time and part-time positions available across Nottinghamshire.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of special schools.
- Competitive rates of pay.
Teaching Personnel are looking for staff with experience working within Special Educational Needs Schools from November 2016. We have a high demand for candidates in the Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire area, so if you are looking for work or know anybody else who may be interested, please get in contact immediately!
Do you have the following skills?
• Level 3 NVQ or equivalent qualification
• Experience working in a school or residential setting with children who have Special Educational Needs (experience working with Autism or Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties are areas of particular interest)
• Calm and patient, nurturing personality
• Experienced managing challenging behaviour and implementing communication aids such as Makaton and PECS,
• Confident to implement and follow Individual Education Plans and be willing to contribute to Education, Health and Care Plans with the support of the class teacher
• Be willing to get involved in extra-curricular activities including residential trips into the community, lunchtime and after school clubs where necessary
• Experienced assisting and supporting students to develop independence through vocational studies such as hygiene, cooking, shopping and budgeting.
• Experience supporting pupils on a 1:1 and whole class basis, in addition to supporting with trips outside of the school grounds
• Team Teach training or other equivalent behaviour management training
If you think you have the relevant skillset for working within our Special Educational Needs Schools, please contact Luke McDonald immediately on 0115 8456409 or email your CV outlining your recent experience to email@example.com