EYFS SEN ASC/EBD/BESD/MLD Teaching Assistants and LSAs needed ASAP in Tower Hamlets
- Outstanding schools local to where you live
- Excellent career opportunities and progression
- Flexible days and hours to fit your lifestyle
Teaching Personnel work with local primary schools in Tower Hamlets who are looking for Early Years Teaching Assistants and LSA’s for a range of full-time roles. The schools are looking for Nursery and Reception Teaching Assistants and LSA’s to also complete 1:1 and group SEN work and these schools are looking for people who are local or happy to travel to London for work.
The successful candidate will be able:
• to demonstrate high professional practice in all areas of work
• To help progress towards our vision, through a focus on raising the aspirations of students
• To be an excellent role model for students, commanding respect and being a positive presence around the school
• To be efficient and effective, highly organised in all areas of work
• To promote actively the school’s ethos through actions and words
• To have high expectations of students and ensure that students’ aspirations are high
• To record student progress so that you are able to talk knowledgably to parents/careers and other staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 593 3076