Tutors required to work with disaffected LAC pupils!
- Flexible working hours (during the school day and after school hours)
- Competitive rates of pay (between £15 - £25 per hour)
- Regular work opportunities available!
Teaching Personnel have a fantastic relationship with many clients across Derbyshire who have a demand for specialist tutors to work with children in care (foster or residential) on a 1:1 basis.
If you are a Teacher OR a TA, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! With extremely flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils without the stress and hassle of teaching a full class.
These types of roles require the following skills and abilities:
• Teaching or TA qualification e.g, PCGE, PGDip, PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, Level 3 Award in Education, CACHE Level 3
• Experience working within education and an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum (primary and/or secondary levels)
• Experience supporting young people who may be extremely disengaged from education and may present with challenging behaviour
• Ability to plan and deliver innovative sessions on a 1:1 basis
• Willingness to adapt accordingly to the sometimes turbulent nature this type of work can be
• Able to act as a positive role model at all times
All of our tutors will be required to plan and mark work, in addition to producing a weekly feedback report.
For additional information, please contact Emma Gale on 0115 8456405 or email email@example.com