Behaviour Support Assistant Salford
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Great opportunity to support students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Full time position available in the new academic year
Do you have a passion for supporting students with behavioural needs? Are you a confident, strong willed individual who aims to gain further experience within the educational sector? Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint aspiring behaviour support mentors to work throughout mainstream secondary schools across Greater Manchester.
As the leaders in educational recruitment, we have been aiding schools in sourcing education specialists for over 20 years. With the need for inclusion within mainstream secondary schools, the demand for behavioural support assistants is expanding at a great rate.
Secondary schools across Salford are currently seeking to appoint behaviour support assistants to work with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis across key stage three and four within their lessons.
• Full time position
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
• Full support from SENCO and Behaviour support team.
If you are interested in this role, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for further information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794