Graduate Teaching Assistant Position
- £50 - £65 per day, depending on previous experiences
- Full time temporary positions, to suit your requirements
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance future PGCE applications
Graduate Teaching Assistant required for a number of Secondary Schools in central and north Manchester and Salford in preparation of the new academic year.
Are you considering a career in Secondary Education and looking to further your experience? Would you like to secure a full academic years work in a range of different Secondary School settings before applying for a Secondary PGCE? Does a full time Teaching Assistant role starting in September appeal to you?
As a teaching assistant, no two days will be the same and you will need to have a confident and flexible approach towards teaching. The majority of the roles available are primarily based in working on a 1:1 basis with Y7 pupils and underperforming GCSE pupils to raise pupil attainment. Previous school based experience and intervention work is desirable for the position but not essential.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great opportunity to enhance future PGCE application
• Fantastic locations, accessible via public transportation links
• Opportunity to work in a range of schools, both challenging and rewarding
If you are a graduate with a strong academic background and a passion for working with children do not hesitate to apply for this position. To apply for this position please send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.