Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to start immediately - Dartford DA1
- Competitive Pay
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- PGCE and Team Teach work experience
Are you a graduate looking for work as a Teaching Assistant?
A school situated in Dartford is looking for a graduate teaching assistant to provide general classroom and small group intervention support.
The school staff members offer vast experience in education and would provide plenty of support and senior guidance to the successful applicant.
If you feel this role could be for you and would like to be considered, make sure your application is in ASAP as the school is looking to recruit immediately.
The ideal candidates:
- Must be a graduate and have strong standards for literacy and numeracy.
- They must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff.
- Will ideally have a bubbly personality as well as a kind and nurturing nature.
- A dramatic arts qualification will be a plus!
Benefits of the role:
- A fantastic chance for graduates working towards PGCE or Team Teach to gain work experience.
- A chance to make a real difference to a pupil’s education and life.
- A chance to be a role model for younger pupils.
If you are interested in this role call Teaching Personnel on 0207 593 3075, or submit an application via the details provided. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.