2 x Cover Supervisors required in South West London!
- 2 x Cover Supervisors required in South West London!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Great career opportunities for FE and HE teachers
Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers such as sports coaching, teaching abroad or drama workshops? Are you a recent graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom? Do you have or are you working towards gaining a Further Education or TEFL qualification and have experience of working with 16-18 year olds but want to work and gain experience within the younger years in secondary schools? Are you currently working as a Teaching Assistant and would like more responsibility? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then 'Cover Supervisor' work could be for you!
On behalf of several South London secondary schools we are looking for a cover supervisor who can work on a day-to-day ad hoc basis, but this can lead to something more long-term in future. Most days the work is a full school day, but on occasion you may cover just for mornings or afternoons.
You will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist Secondary consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £200
- the flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
Our requirements for this post mean you MUST:
- have experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- be passionate about working with children and young people
If interested in this position, please contact Thomas on 0207 593 3077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!