EYFS Teacher required in Islington
- QTS required to apply for this position
- Part time position
- Interviews commencing immediately
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a fantastic primary school in Islington who are a stimulating and inspiring school. The school have a diverse community with enthusiastic children, dedicated staff and an eco-friendly building.
We are looking for excellent Class Teachers who are highly skilled to join us immediately!
Teaching Personnel are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
• Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
• Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• Has proven excellent classroom practice
• Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
What the school offer:
• Happy, engaged children who are excited to learn
• A vibrant and exciting place to work
• A supportive staff and governing body
• Excellent CPD opportunities
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 593 3072
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.