Full time English teaching position in April 2017
- Fully Qualified or Newly Qualified Teacher
- £22,244-£37,831 per year, Main Pay Scale depending on experience
- Supportive Department
Are you an enthusiastic English Teacher seeking work for after the Easter holiday? Would the opportunity to work in a school with ‘good behaviour management’ appeal to you? Our partner school in Nottingham are seeking a qualified English Teacher to join their already fantastic English department.
This is a full time prospect, starting as a temporary position, with the chance of extending to the full academic year for the right candidate. Ideally, the school would like to appoint an English Teacher with experience; however they will consider NQT applications.
As an English Teacher in this setting, you will be required to plan, deliver, and assess engaging lessons that are accessible for students of all abilities. The school thrives from over half their students making over the expected progress across English and with the on-going support from the English Department, the ideal candidate will ensure that this progress continues. The appointed teacher will be expected to work with both KS3 and KS4 pupils, of mixed abilities.
• Qualified English Teacher, starting in a temporary position with the chance of extending to permanent
• MPS on a temporary basis (£22,244-£37,831)
• Supportive departmental team, and outstanding Head of English
• Good behaviour management strategies already implemented
• Full time post at our partner school, English teachers apply ASAP
This school is easily reached by the A52, and public transport links into Nottingham, any English teachers who are interested are urged to apply for this post ASAP.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, please call Jack, Secondary Specialist at Teaching Personnel at 0115 8456408.