Teachers of English required in the Weymouth area
- Flexible to suit your working needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Day to day, short and long term cover
Teaching Personnel is increasing its partnership of schools in the Weymouth area and is seeking to recruit qualified English teachers who can work on a day to day, short and long term supply basis. Whatever your experience, we can help you find your next role, whether that be supply teaching or a permanent teaching job. We offer job seekers choice and variety whilst supporting our client schools in delivering higher levels of pupil attainment
Teaching Personnel is one the UK’s leading teaching agencies; our confident and trusted teams aim to place you in a school that is sure to unlock your full potential. Much more than a supply agency, Teaching Personnel's consultants, managers and directors all share a set of values that place raising standards in education as the key objective. Teaching Personnel have worked solely in the business of education recruitment since 1996. During this time we have supplied staff to thousands of schools and helped tens of thousands of teachers and teaching assistants find the type of work they were seeking and we have a team of high calibre personnel who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer service and delivering excellence for candidates and schools.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a FQT or NQT
• Be motivated to increase pupil attainment and achievement
• Use effective behaviour and classroom management
• Implement AFL strategies that demonstrates progressive learning is taking place
• Adopt teaching styles to suit the varied needs of all pupils
• Maintain professional at all times, adapting their work to suit each schools policies
If you interested in registering with Teaching Personnel, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Georgia on 01202 292 696.