English teacher Rochdale
- Attractive pay rate (MPS - UPS 2016/17)
- Opportunity to work in a highly successful English department for 2+ terms
- Ofsted "Good" RC Secondary school in Rochdale
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for your next long term post in an Ofsted “Good” secondary in Rochdale?
Our client school in Rochdale have a long term temporary need in their English department due to a maternity absence, and are looking to meet with suitable applicants for their post which is expected to start in November. This post is ideal for either an experienced or newly qualified English teacher looking to work in a full class and intervention teaching capacity.
- Ofsted “Good” Roman Catholic secondary school on the border of Rochdale and Oldham
- Split timetable between full class teaching and intervention (60/40)
- Excellent leadership from SMT and faculty
- £110 - £165 per day (In line with scale point)
- School located off M62 Junction 20
Our client school is an 11-16 voluntary aided school providing a Catholic education for pupils in the Rochdale area. The school promote the highest possible standards in pastoral care, self-belief, behaviour and uniform, and giving the students the tools to succeed in education. There are clear guidelines for what is expected of each individual and how everyone can make a positive contribution to both the school community and to the wider community.
“We are looking for a qualified English teacher to join us from November and support our English department with our intervention program which we have tailored to ensure all our students are given the support to reach their target grades for this upcoming academic year” Head of English
Requirements of this post;
- PGCE in Secondary English or relevant teaching based qualification
- A desire to raise attainment and ability to deliver effective targeted intervention
- Previous experience teaching English to Key Stage 3 and GCSE
If you are interested in this post, please contact Miles on 0161 242 1794 or to apply, click the link below or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org