English Teacher Oldham
- Supply rate in line with MPS 2016/17 for first term
- Opportunity to gain permanent contract from January
- Climate for learning across Key Stages 3 and 4
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for your next permanent post?
Due to an unexpected absence in our client schools English department, there is an urgent need for a suitably qualified and skilled English teacher to join them on an initial temporary basis for an extended trial period, prior to obtaining a permanent contract from January 2017 onwards.
- Well facilitated Oldham secondary with state of the art provisions
- Full time English teaching position with immediate start
- Recent results show consistent rises in levels of attainment and progress
Our client school is much larger than the average secondary school with close to 1300 students currently enrol for this academic year. The school was recently formed when two local schools merged to pool resources and benefit from a purpose built school with teaching and learning at its forefront. The school is situated away from the centre of Oldham which eases traffic congestion around the school, and is accessible via local tram stations and a short walk.
The incoming English teacher will join an accomplished English department with a wealth of experience, so all levels of English teacher will be able to be supported, including those who have newly qualified.
Requirements of the post;
- PGCE in English or relevant teaching based qualifications
- Previous experience teaching English at Key Stage 3 and 4
- A desire to raise attainment and ensure pupil progress in English
If you are an English teacher looking to gain an introduction to your next permanent post, please apply within or send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.