KS3/4 Drama Teacher needed for Good’ Secondary school based in Woodford Green
- £150 Minimum depending on experience
- Temp to Perm
- Good’ by Ofsted
interviewing over the October half term.
• Creating schemes of work for KS3/4 Drama
• Controlling a classroom of 25 students
• Liaising with the Head of Department and carrying tasks given to you by said Head efficiently and effectively.
• Attending staff meetings
• Marking tests & quizzes and assigning and marking homework
• Putting in extra work with the school
• Firm Knowledge of the Key Stage 3 and 4 drama curriculums. Key stage 5 isn’t required but is a bonus.
• Experience in working in Secondary schools
• Classroom based SEN experience
• Directing a TA - You have a specialized teaching assistant to help you out on a day to day basis.
• Located in Woodford green
• Good’ rated school
• 10 minute walk from tube station
• Sports specialist school
• Makes supply teachers feel like they’re permanent staff
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a school which has an outstanding track record.
If you feel that you have the ability to contribute to what the school demands please, do not hesitate in sending your CV in to Luke.Watters@teachingpersonnel.com