ASC Specialist for Inclusion Unit within Portsmouth School
- New unit catering specifically for pupils who have Autism
- Mainstream Secondary School
- Role suitable for a graduate with SEN experience or someone who is experienced in working with ASC
Do you have a strong knowledge of the Autism Spectrum and wish to broaden your experiences in the educational field? Are you looking to find a rewarding career supporting pupils with ASC on a 1:1 basis within a large secondary school? Our partner school, located in Portsmouth are seeking to appoint a charismatic ASC specialist to work within their Inclusion Unit from January 2017. The role is initially being offered for one term, with the prospect of becoming permanent for the successful specialist.
• Graduates/ SEN TA’s and those with experience of ASC are welcome to apply
• 1:1 support with pupils with low and high functioning ASC
• Working within a well established SEN department
The School prides themselves upon ensuring that their learning community is inclusive, inspiring and supporting in helping young people prepare for their learning journey. The appointed ASC specialist will ensure that each pupil that they work with can achieve to their best potential.
Graduates, SEN TA’s and those with experience of working with pupils with ASC who are interested in this position are welcome to apply. Please send a full CV to email@example.com or for more information please contact the Hampshire Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel at 02380 331 441