SEN Teaching Assistant Required, Central Manchester, M15
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant Required, M15
- Full time position starting immediately and running into the next academic year
- Competitive Rates of Pay Between £11,998 - £15,298¬ – Dependant on Experience
A client primary school in Central Manchester, M15 are seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their KS1 team, full time, immediately! The successful applicant will support a child in year 2 who has ADHD on a 1:1 basis. The child requires full time support through out the school day to ensure that are able to access the curriculum and reach their academic potential. This ‘GOOD’ school ensures that ‘each child’s learning journey is at the centre of everything’ and works to ensure that all children ‘strive towards reaching their potential’. The school are seeking an enthusiastic practitioner with an energetic attitude to join their KS1 team on a full time basis!
This post will start after the immediately and will continue in to the next academic year. The chance to work onto a school based contract may be possible for the right person!
To be considered for the post you must:
• Have experience supporting children with specific SEN
• Be an dedicated practitioner who is looking to make a difference to the education sector
• Be looking to develop your career in education!
The school are looking to shortlist for this position ASAP. If you feel as though you have the relevant experience and would be interested in being put forward for the role, you are encouraged to get in touch as soon as possible. This is a GREAT opportunities for Teaching Assistants who are seeking 1:1 support work in a Central Manchester Primary School.
To apply for this post, email and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796.