1:1 Behaviour Support Assistant required in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire.
- Part time 1:1 role to start as soon as possible to support a pupil with behavioural difficulties.
- A fantastic opportunity to support a pupil with highly challenging behaviour to engage him in education!
- Competitive rates of pay and access to on-going CPD courses.
A school based in Swadlincote (DE11), South Derbyshire, require a Teaching Assistant who specialises in Behaviour support to join their team. The School require long term, temporary support for a Year 3 pupil with ADHD who displays highly challenging, disrupting and sometimes physical behaviour within class.
The school are requiring a strong and experienced behaviour specialist who is outgoing but firm with boundaries, to work on a part time, 1:1 basis with the pupil who is on a reduce timetable. The school is aiming to phase the pupil towards a full timetable again, with the 1:1 support.
The school are ideally looking for someone who is:
- Highly experienced in working with pupils who display challenging and physical behaviour (minimum of 1 year experience).
- Team Teach or any other behaviour de-escalation trained (desirable but not essential)'
- Outgoing with the ability to form good positive relationships but must be firm with boundaries.
For more information on this role, or to discuss other work opportunities with Teaching Personnel, please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration with Teaching Personnel is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.