School in Chertsey areas require FQT or NQT for Easter start to work in Upper Key Stage classes
- Progression and training
- Growing and very well established school
- Exciting and varied position
A school based in Chertsey urgently required a Teacher (FQT) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT). The role will be based in the mainstream Upper Key Stages, however the school does have an SEN Unit so in this role; children with statements will go to The Special Needs Support Centre (SNSC) in the morning and then integrate back into the mainstream section of the school in the afternoon, which is where this role is based. The (SNSC) at the school supports 18 Statemented children, from 4 to 11 years of age, with a variety of complex needs. The primary provision for the SNSC is to support children on the Autistic Spectrum, although it can also cater for children with other needs including communication and physical difficulties.
• Experience in Autism or Complex Needs would be very desirable.
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial as the role is mainly mainstream – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
The school are looking for staff that can bring out pupils true potential and can also support the children, helping them grow as individuals.
The role is starting in Easter term, however interviews and or trial days will be commencing immediately.
If you live in Chertsey or can easily travel to the Chertsey area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)