Year 6 teacher for SATS interventions
- Strong Behaviour Management
- Motivational and creative teaching
- Access to our CPD academy
Due to a promotion within a local, popular primary school in Hamble, Hampshire, they are actively seeking to recruit an experienced KS2 Teacher. This fantastic opportunity would suit a highly motivated and dynamic Teacher who is aspiring to be an outstanding practitioner.
The school offers a diverse curriculum enriched by hands on experiences and they benefit from being a well-resourced environment.
The successful Year 6 Teacher will be:
• Approachable and flexible
• Committed to delivering the high standards of teaching and have SATS experience
• Strong Behaviour Management
• Able to motivate and engage children in learning
• Can work proactively and positively with children, families and external agencies
In return for your hard work and expertise, the school can offer a welcoming learning environment, opportunities for CPD, a supportive and experienced teaching team and children who are full of learning potential and respond positively to a challenge.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact Becky on 02380 836649 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org