***KS1 and KS2 Teachers Required for Church of England Schools in Barnet***
- 'Good' School in Barnet North London
- Welcoming Inclusive school environment
- Excellent opportunities for career development
Church of England Schools in Barnet are seeking Key Stage One and Key Stage Two Teachers to start with them ASAP. The vacancies are due to existing teachers progressing into SLT roles as part of a school wide restructure.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1/2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be supportive of the Church of England ethos and values that drive the school.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working and happy children
- A warm welcome into the Church of England school and community
Salary: Depending on Experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call David on 0207 593 3080 who is the Barnet Primary Consultant!