Are you looking for something different? Teachers and Teaching Assistants needed to help run a variety of successful intervention packages in Slough.
- Full time intervention role
- Small group and 1 to 1 work.
- Working towards 'Outstanding school'
Are you interested in supporting young people who are out of mainstream school? Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils? If so, then please see the information below.
Teaching Personnel is looking for teachers and learning support assistants with SEN experience to deliver a range of SEN support programmes. If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points below then please get in touch.
Teaching Personnel run a series of support programmes for SEN pupils including:
• Makes Sensory – For teachers or learning support assistants with sensory art or music therapy training and ideally autism training
• Dig-it – For learning support assistants with horticultural experience to provide an enjoyable outdoor learning experience
• Mobile Ed – For learning support assistants with patience and understanding to work as a mentor and chaperone enabling students to get the best experience from offsite provision
• Swim, Splash, Support – For learning support assistants with hydrotherapy experience, specialist swimming coaches or lifeguards - to relieve pain, swelling, stiffness and joint mobilisation for SEN pupils
• Nurture – For learning support assistants to engage with disaffected children with low self-esteem who may suffer with anxiety and/or anger management challenges
• Music Mentors – For those with a musical talent who can engage children with special educational needs in a fun environment that builds confidence, stimulates senses and encourages movement
For more information or to book an appointment with your local branch please use the contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189 072686
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)