Experienced Teaching Assistant Required, Central Manchester, M11
- - Experienced Teaching Assistant Required, Central Manchester, M11
- - Previous Experience Supporting Children With Specific SEN Essential
- - Full Time Position, Immediate Start
A Central Manchester primary school, M11, are seeking an experienced teaching assistant to join their KS1 team. This two form entry primary school was rated ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED at their last inspection and prides itself on ‘celebrating learning’. The head teacher requires a practical teaching assistant who is able to take initiative with in the classroom to support the children and class teacher where necessary.
The successful candidate’s main role will be to support a Year 1 child with downs syndrome on a 1:1 basis. The child requires full time support with every day school life to allow them to integrate socially and to boost their academic practice. The successful candidate will have a happy and positive attitude and will hold a passion for supporting learning,
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have previous experience supporting children with specific SEN
- Will have recent and relevant primary school experience
- Be a positive role model with a positive and professional attitude
This Teaching Assistant position will be to start ASAP and will run until the end of the academic year with the chance for extension for the right person. If you feel as though you fit the above criteria then you are encouraged to apply. To register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.