SEN Teaching Assistant - Oldham
- Full time SEN teaching assistant post
- Working in a school graded "Good" by Ofsted where you will be well supported
- Daily pay rates £50-£60 depending on experience
SEN Teaching Assistant required for Ofsted graded “Good” Oldham Secondary School in September.
Our partner school situated in Oldham has expressed the need to expand their SEN team to provide the best support for their September intake. They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join their team on a temporary full time basis, with the chance of extending to the full academic year.
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people during their education? Do you have experience working with KS3 and KS4 children with additional needs? If you aim to pursue a career in supporting children on a 1:1 basis in an outstanding school in Oldham, this job may be perfect for you.
Requirements for this position include;
• Experience working with students with a variety of additional needs
• Knowledge of SEN, such as SEMH and ASC
• Experience of delivering interventions to ensure children remain engaged within school
If you want to broaden your skills working with young people who have difficulties engaging in school, and aim to pursue a successful career in the educational field, this opportunity is a great one.
By working in our partner school, some benefits include;
• Working with small groups and on a 1:1 basis
• Being a part of a supportive SEN team
• Opportunities for development and training in an Ofsted rated good school
You will need to be eligible for full time work in September and for interviews/trial days as required by the school. Teaching Personnel requires suitable references as a requirements for this position. If you are interested we welcome your application today, please follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a private informal discussion about the position please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.