SEN Teaching Assistant Required for Bury School
- Flexible work at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' SEN school
- Great opportunity to begin a career in education
- ASC, PMLD, SLD classes in need of staff
A primary SEN school in the Bury area require Teaching Assistants to work on a short term supply basis. This would be ideal for University students who are looking for experience/financial income between their studies.
Working via supply will enhance your special needs experience and provide you with a multitude of skills.
• The school require individuals who are able to work with 5-11 year olds who have a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
• Some of the children may require assistance with personal care so you must have a willingness to help out with this.
• Also, some children can become verbally and physically challenging therefore additional training such as Team-Teach would be beneficial. Teaching Personnel offer this training.
• You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or additionally call the office on 01612421795 for more information.