HLTA opening in an Outstanding Boys school
- Flexible working hours
- Qualified HLTA or students with a partially completed or deferred PGCE/SCITT
- Opportunities for additional training in a fixed term role
A client school that we are working on behalf of is an Ofsted rated Outstanding boys school currently seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant. Working 36 hours per week and 39 weeks per year(term time only), the successful individual will be confident in providing support to students across all key stages and faculties in throughout their learning journey and effectively support students from a range of backgrounds, with a variety of needs.
Working alongside subject teachers, the HLTA will provide support for students to enable them to successfully access the curriculum and learning. The post may on occasions include leading small group intervention work, and taking whole classes in conjunction with the subject teacher, or to provide occasional cover.
This is an all boys’ comprehensive school with a mixed Sixth Form and there are currently 1670 students on roll. Ideally situated just ten minutes’ walk from both Ewell East and Ewell West stations, this is a fantastic opportunity for all individuals seeking flexible working arrangements.
They can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and friendly environment
• Flexible working arrangements
• An environment where the focus is on high quality learning
• Supportive and approachable staff body
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The successful candidate will have:
• Self-motivation with good communication skills
• Work on their own initiative
• Ability to work with a range of students with varying needs.
To be considered for this role please contact me urgently on 01189071341 or email email@example.com