Behaviour Support Assistant, South East London
- Based in Welling, DA16 (Bexley)
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding role
Teaching Personnel is currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to become a role model and mentor to young pupils by taking part in our Behaviour Buddy program.
We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioural difficulties.
Behaviour Buddies work for at least half a term, one to five days each week on a full or half-day basis. We match tutoring positions with your availability, giving you a truly flexible role!
Behaviour buddy responsibilities include:
• Working alongside staff/classroom teachers and SM to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour.
• Motivating students with behavioural difficulties.
• Undertaking structured and agreed Individualised education programmes, including small group work.
• Providing teacher’s with feedback on the children’s development.
The benefits of this role include:
• The chance to improve pupils learning experience and give them increased self-esteem and confidence.
• A chance to develop your own relationship skills working with teachers and pupils.
• Invaluable experience working within a learning environment for those working towards their PGCE.
The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and can act as a positive role model.
For the chance to kick start your career in education as well as work in a stimulating and rewarding environment, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and 0207 593 3075 to speak to the team!