Behaviour and Attendance Officers required in Daventry
- CPD offered at various times through the year
- £50 recommend a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of daily pay, paid into your bank weekly
Behaviour and Attendance Officers – Improving behaviour, attendance and engagement to help pupils to reach their full potential.
If you are teacher or learning support assistant interested in working on a full or half-day basis, from one to five days each week, you may like to consider working as a Behaviour Buddy through Teaching Personnel.
The Role of a Behaviour Buddy:
• To work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour
• To establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and mentor
• To undertake structured and agreed learning activities/programmes on a one-to-one
and/or small group basis, taking into consideration varying learning styles
• To challenge and motivate pupils, promoting and reinforcing self-esteem alongside
providing levels of individual pastoral support to pupils
• To contribute to raising achievement by providing a specialist service that assists
schools in meeting their obligations and targets in relation to school attendance
Want to apply or receive more information on this programme?
Please contact Megan at Teaching Personnel on 01604 521208 or send your CV to email@example.com
For other positions in and around Northamptonshire please contact Megan on 01604 521208.